Saturday, February 03, 2007

Lost - Moment 12

This is it - the final "Lost Moment". Unfortunately, they did not save the best for last...



Two takeaways:

  1. Kate and Sawyer escape the Island on this sailboat, not a submarine. Where did this sailboat come from? My money would be on Alex providing it to them.
  2. Kate and Sawyer may be responsible for Jack's escape. I always kinda assumed that they went back to the mainland and circled the troops before staging some sort of rescue - but now it looks like they decide to go back on their own and try and help Jack. However, I find it hard to believe that they would be able to pull it off - smart money is still on Alex / Juliet / Ben letting Jack go without putting up a fight.

...and with that, it's time to start the "Not in Portland" preview!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, agreed. hard to believe they'll pull off a rescue without help.

Anonymous said...

something tells me they don't get back to Alcatraz island but I am usually wrong...we shall see. I just really believe the lost moments have actually steered everyone away from the actual truth of what will happen, but yet again, just MY opinion.