Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Worst Lost Email Ever

(Ah yes, I was super sick during the writing of this episode - I almost slept through this week's episode of Lost, in fact.)

Lost Episode Title: "Homecoming"

Character Involved: Charlie

TV Guide Description: After the missing Claire returns with no recollection of what has happened since before the doomed flight of Oceanic 815, Jack and Locke formulate a plan of defense against her kidnapper, the mysterious Ethan, who threatens to kill off the other survivors unless Claire is returned to him.

Guys, unfortunately, I’m very sick right now so I can’t do a full official "Lost" Email because when I’m not in my bed I feel like I’m going to pass out. Hopefully this just serves as a reminder of the new episode tonight. I’ll only mention one point:

1. Who dies this episode?

Best bet? Ethan.
Other potential choices: Michael and Jin

It’s up to you guys to send around any discussions. I’ll have to make next week’s Email extra long. My apologies this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »